How Does It Work
Today, everyone has a smart phone, Facebook and Twitter accounts and they watch YouTube and reality TV wishing THEY could be a part of the action.
EXTREME LIVE SHOW takes audience participation to the next level, using multiple cameras and social media to create continuous interaction between the cast, guest stars, patrons and audience at all times.
What makes this experience unique?
The show integrates the most popular aspects of nightclub entertainment;
- a live band
- a DJ
- and VJ
By using custom sketches and sponsored contests, audience participants become the star of the show! They are encouraged throughout the night to join us for an experience of a lifetime!
The EXTREME LIVE SHOW Party Cam covers the entire event, and is an integral part of the show. While roving throughout the venue, the Party Cam captures entertainers and spontaneous crowd reactions.
These images are then broadcast live in-house, or as an optional feature, streaming directly to the web for all to enjoy, making the audience participants feel like they are the star of the show!
To further heighten the interactive experience, audience participants use their mobile devices along with social media to vote for show contestants, win contests, or to make song requests and dedications via the EXTREME LIVE SHOW Facebook page, with results posting in realtime on screens throughout the venue.
Additionally, show participants use social media to invite their friends from around the world to watch them live on stage!
Adding a Personal Touch
EXTREME LIVE SHOW creates on the fly, custom designed graphics, photos and videos for anyone celebrating a special occasion, such as:
- a birthday
- newly married
- bachelor and bachelorette celebrations
- or just about anything else.
White Labeling and show theming is available to accommodate any venue, musical style or genre.
Simultaneous shows from multiple locations can also be linked via webcast for the ultimate interactive experience, reaching far beyond the venue walls!
How Does This Impact Marketing and Sales?
Undoubtedly, social marketing has contributed huge profits to the nightclub and entertainment industry. With a deep understanding of marketing and return on investment, EXTREME LIVE SHOW will work closely with management teams to integrate company and sponsor logos, graphics, giveaways and drink specials, to create co-op programs and cross promotions for in-house and social media marketing.
Show attendees are required to join your social media networks in order to participate in an EXTREME LIVE SHOW. This will increase your visibility and presence on a nightly basis, while creating the ultimate hotspot and making your venue an absolute destination!
To learn how this exposure will impact your venue, call today and schedule a consultation. Don't miss out on the innovation that is EXTREME LIVE SHOW!
- Band configuration will be a 6 piece ensemble - 3 piece rhythm section and 3 vocalists. Band with supply all backline for local shows. (A full technical show rider is available for fly dates)
- Additionally, EXTREME LIVE SHOW will supply 5 flat panel LED Monitors and a 2'x5' portable control station as standard equipment unless otherwise noted in the technical rider. All monitors fit within the stage footprint, and the control station is placed closely off stage.
House sound and lighting with A1, A2 and LD.
- Hard Wired / dedicated wireless
- Minimum 1.5Mbps upload / 1.5Mbps download bandwidth for each Streaming Box in use.
- Public IP for EXTREME LIVE SHOW Streaming Box with TCP 8080 allowed in, or TCP 8080 port-forwarded to ExtremeLIVE Streaming Box.
- TCP port 80, 443 (non proxied) allowed out from EXTREME LIVE SHOW Streaming Box to internet.
- TCP port 21 allowed out from EXTREME LIVE SHOW Streaming Box to internet.
Branding, Marketing, Disclaimer and Accommodations
- A high resolution logo is needed for the venue, sponsors and any promotions for the on-screen graphics.
- A Videotaping & Photography disclaimer sign placed at the entrance to serve as a release waiver for the entire venue.
- If this is a public show, the marketing department should send out a press release about the event, as well as post it on all social media outlets. We can help with the production design of any commercials and ads.
- A drink special that we can promote throughout the course of the night.
- Prizes for the contestants. (i.e. drinks, gift certificates, meals, room stays)
- Hotel rooms for the cast and crew - The number of rooms in contingent on show package, the location of the event and hospitality rider.